Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Sunday, January 22, 2012
Saturday, January 21, 2012
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
I've been getting things together to start planning the first ever Suicide Prevention campus walk for my school. I am the walk chair.
I am working on helping to put an internship brunch together for a communicators association that I am apart of at school. The theme is Your Road to Success. I am the publicist, so I just made flyers and that was the picture for it.
Sunday, January 15, 2012
Warm winter weather.
My job at SK.
My sister's 21st birthday, saw family and ate yummy cake.
Watching the Golden Globes.
My favorite T.V. shows have returned for their last season.
My chiropractor visit tomorrow.
Decorating cupcakes with my sorority sisters tomorrow.
Saturday, January 14, 2012
No Tag backs please.
- You must post the rules.
- Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
- Tag eleven people and link them on your post.
- Let them know you've tagged them!
Eleven fun facts about ME!
- I am from the Midwest.
- I am a Delta Zeta.
- I am watching the Miss America Pageant, and wish I did pageants when I was younger.
- I own the Crafty Cupcakery.
- I love to scrapbook.
- I love the beach.
- My favorite animals are turtles, cats, and dogs.
- I am a movie buff.
- I am a senior in college.
- I love to shop.
- I am a pretty good ice skater compared to most people.
1. If stranded on an island, what 5 things would you bring?: A boat, a plane, a cell phone, a bed, and food.
2. Favorite toothpaste?: crest
3. If you were a kitchen appliance what would you be?: stove top, I would get the most action. ;)
4. Favorite Disney character? Why?: Despicable Me minions, super cute.
5. Favorite Halloween costume?: Bunny
6. If you had access to a time machine where and when would you go?: 1902 when Delta Zeta was founded.
7. If you were a shoe, what would you be?: A boot.
8. Favorite Saturday morning cartoon you watched when you were little?: Anything on Nickeloden
9. Current celebrity crush?: Bradley Cooper
10. If you only had 8 channels of TV which channels would you want?: ABC Fam, TLC, HGTV, News, Lifetime, and I am not sure what else.
11. What should you be doing right now instead of answering these questions?: Nothing.
Questions for the tagged:
1. Biggest fear?
2. Dream job?
3. Thing you are looking forward to most in the future?
4. Favorite number?
5. Worst class you have ever taken and why?
6. Best flavor of cake is?
7. If you had to go with out either internet access or with out your favorite drink for the rest of your life, what would you choose to live with out?
8. Weirdest talent you have?
9. Blogger or FB better?
10. Spa day or shopping, and why?
11. What was your worst date ever?
Love and Lilly
Turtles and Pearls
The Made Up Prep
Whales and Wayfarers
Friday, January 13, 2012
Wednesday, January 11, 2012
The unusually warm weather for this time of year. As I type this it sadly is snowing out and the temps have dropped. The high tomorrow will be 23...and 40 mph winds. But other than tomorrow and Friday the temps will be back to above normal.
I figured this would get me blogging more regularly on here, so this post shall be my first what I am loving wednesday post.
What are you loving this Wednesday?