Sunday, October 19, 2014

25th Birthday Re-cap

After one month of being 25, I figured it was finally time to round up some photos from the celebrations that ensued. 
Royals game with friends. 
Sporting KC game/tickets for my birthday-gift from the parents.
Fire pit night with friends and family.
I got a gel french mani.
Free starbucks drink and a donut from the best local place.
Flowers.
Two new purses. :) 

Some gals and I at the Royals game.

Andrew and I at the Sporting KC Game. 6 rows back. 

From the pic collage app. 

Panoramic view of Kauffman Stadium.

Fire pit.

Love me some shellac.

New coach purse, was on sale, how could I say no to the outlet that's here temporarily?

Us at the Royals game.

My new Kate Spade cross body bag from Andrew. I am too nervous to break it out yet.

Two bouquets combined.

Free birthday goodies. :) 

Sorry these aren't in order. That's how I roll.
All in all it was a really good birthday.



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE SHELLAC TOO!! It's my every two week mommy treat!! Looks like a wonderful birthday celebration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday! I'm also obsessed with gel manis!

    ReplyDelete