Thursday, May 24, 2012

Eyeing These Items

Sure my birthday is less than 4 months away-Sept. 19th, I can upgrade my phone on September 1st, and graduation is only 204 days away, but who is counting? Okay, I might be counting down to graduation, and the birthday things is a natural countdown. Below are pictures of things I have my eyes on. :)
This is more for dressing for the office. I could use this now. 

I've heard rumors that the Iphone 5 will be out by then. Fingers crossed.

 Of course A Lilly P. phone case to go with it.
A pandora bracelet. :)
 Could always use more stuff for my cupcake business. ;)
What can I say, I love to shop and VS has super cute and comfy bras and undies. 

1 comment:

  1. I love that iphone case! I think I am due for an upgrade so I am seriously considering the new iphone 4S (I think that is what it is called).

    Amy

    fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete