Thursday, May 10, 2012

Grey's Anatomy


From season 1 to season 8. From beginning to the end. I truly love this show.  I am at a loss for words about how happy I am that it was announced tonight that Grey's Anatomy will be returning for a 9th season!!! <3 I own all seven seasons on dvd. I prepped for no more seasons happening. I was heart broken when I found out there would be no more Grey's on Thursday nights. But then the announcement that was made tonight about the two year contract has made me more than ecstatic!! <3 <3 <3 this show. As soon as season 8 is available for purchase on dvd, you bet that it will join my collection. 
Here is to SEASON 9 of GREY's ANATOMY!!!! <3

Any one else love this show as much as I do?

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy it was renewed too! I read an article last year that Patrick Demsey was thinking about quitting the show, and that they were thinking of ending it altogether. Thank god that never happened and we have two more years of Greys! :)

    ReplyDelete