Saturday, January 19, 2013

Vanilla Bean

For graduation, Christmas, and as a thank you for writing a rec letter I received gift cards to starbucks. In total that would be $35 to starbucks. I don't drink or like coffee or tea, so that leaves frappes, hot chocolate, and baked goods, and lots of time to spend them all.
Well the first $10 were spent on a kids hot chocolate and some baked goods. Ended up not eating the baked goods. Dad ate one and I didn't like either of them. I gave the other $5 to my dad for a cup of coffee. Spent another $5 to purchase a gift card for someone as a thank you.
That left $20....so today I bought my mom a strawberry frappe and have always wanted to try the vanilla bean one. Thought what the heck while in the Target Starbucks, and the vanilla bean frappe is my new favorite drink from there. It's a really yummy treat, especially for someone who doesn't like coffee, this has no coffee in it!
The remaining $12.72 will definitely be spent on more of these awesome concoctions.
Gift cards to Starbucks make for an easy gift and don't get me wrong I love to get them....just take longer than most people to spend them, but not this time. :D
The above picture is mine, took it via instagram. Make sure to follow me at: Lifesabeach2110

What is your favorite thing to get at Starbucks?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment