Wednesday, February 13, 2013

21 & Over

Accidentally wound up seeing this movie last night. I got my dates wrong and didn't pay attention to the date on the Safe Haven movie tickets. Seeing it tonight instead. But last night Andrew and I lucked out....there was an advanced screening of the movie 21 & Over ! It is written by the same people who wrote The Hangover. 
It's a stupidly laugh your ass off movie, I highly recommend it. It might be one to see matinee or on dvd, but it was good. We were glad we got to accidentally go for free. The advanced screening folks said our tickets for Safe Haven were for tomorrow night, and I felt so stupid, oops. But they were kind enough to allow us to see 21 & Over. Luckily for us the theatre wasn't full, so we got to go in. 
I happend to run into two fellow Delta Zeta's that were seeing it as well! Andrew and I sat next to them,  and I hadn't seen them in a while, so it was good to chit chat before the movie started. 
GO see this movie once it comes out in March. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment