Thursday, November 14, 2013

Fall is My Favorite


.

Not sure if any of you watch this show, but I started watching Survivor last season with Andrew and each week we try and watch the latest episode together. This season on the show loved ones are playing with/against each other. I believe this show is on it's 14th season? If you haven't been watching I recommend you tune in. :)


Managed to get a few pictures while the leaves in the neighborhood were pretty and still on the trees.
This one is across the street from our house and it always has the brightest leaves.....not shown here, but wish y'all could see them in person.


Halloween has passed, but a lady at work made some pumpkin chocolate chip cookies the other week at work so I took a gander at it. They actually turned out pretty well, considering it was my first time ever baking something pumpkin. 
My co-workers literally ate them up. HA. 
I figured since Thanksgiving is coming up I might make them again for when we celebrate with family.

I LOVE FALL. It's my absolute favorite time of the year.

Some of the best shows are on. The outdoor activities are SO fun. 
Football and basketball games are being played. It's the perfect time for a fire pit night with friends. :)

What is your favorite season and what about it?
Have you ever made something with pumpkin besides a pie?



1 comment:

  1. I love fall as well! I can't pick a favorite season though, I love the transition into all of them.

    ReplyDelete