Saturday, March 22, 2014

Iphone Probs

Well I am sitting here waiting for the new software for the Iphone to download and my phone to update. The problem with this is that I had to re-set my phone, back up to icloud, AND take off my entire play list of music-except one small one. 5 gbs of music....psh that I want. 5 + gbs under the "other" category that no one can tell me what it is and why it is taking over my phone is beyond me and it's frustrating.
I was unable to update the software on the darn phone with out erasing my music. >:( <----angry internet face.
So I have now reverted to taking the music off and in hopes after the update is done to be able to much some of that music back on the phone.
I use the music when at the gym and sometimes in the car, and at parties. Music is important and there is too much silence in the world with out it.
Have you ever just sat in silence? It's actually loud and obnoxious to sit in silence-feel like I can hear the ringing in my ears or blood pumping through my head-weird I know.
I am a noise person; even at night I have a fan on overhead and my air purifier and they ever so slightly make just enough noise and are very useful for their normal functions.
Any who....hopefully I can figure this stuff out or I am not going to be a happy and a trip to the nearest super busy apple store will be in my future....

No comments:

Post a Comment