Thursday, June 26, 2014

Cute Sorority Shirts.....

Dang it. The Greek clothing stores have come out with some super cute shirt designs since I've graduated. UGHHHH. WHY NOW?!? This Alum is jelly. I've stopped buying new shirts, but definitely still rock my college day ones around the house/gym/running errands/relaxing with friends.
All though there are some super tempting ones out there.

"No matter the letters, we're all Greek together. "

.


.


.


.


.

There are tons more out there. These are some favs from pinterest, after browsing for 3 minutes.....my goodness.

Anyone else a sorority alum and jelly of the girls with the cute shirts that are still in their undergrad years?



5 comments:

  1. I'm the 25 year old alumna who still rocks her bid day shirt from January of 2007. Sigh. I wish my collegiate chapter was still active, so I could go back and buy t-shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have totally rocked these in my ZTA days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh I feel the same way! I see so many cute ones! I still wear my old greek tee's all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ME ME ME ME ME!!! Seriously... And don't think I don't still want to order some... Because I totally do! I totally love ALL of those... And I'm wondering where I can buy them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS I still sport those letters like all the time.... :)

    ReplyDelete