Saturday, March 30, 2013

Hop Hop Hoppy Easter!

He has RISEN! He has RISEN indeed! He has RISEN! He has RISEN indeed! HE HAS RISEN! HE HAS RISEN INDEED! Love that my pastor uses those lines every year. He says He has Risen. The congregation replies: HE HAS RISEN INDEED, louder and with more force each time. :) Christ is truly amazing. <3

This Easter my parents are out of town. So my plans are as follows: Sleep in. Watch church online. Visit my grandma in her assisted living home. Eat Easter dinner with Andrew and his dad, and a few others.

Also might try to run a few errands or do a little bit of cleaning.

Here are a few of my Easter themed pictures from my Instagram.


From Target. :)

Cupcakes I made for an order. 


My card/gift this year. And I threw in the picture the cupcakes holders. 

HAPPY EASTER! HE HAS RISEN, INDEED! 

What are you doing for Easter? 




No comments:

Post a Comment