Saturday, August 17, 2013

Re-capping

Pearls and Curls

Linking up with Sara!

Recapping my outfits of the day for work to start off with.
Guess I'll go in reverse order with them because that's they way they uploaded....
and I only worked four days this week b/c of my trip.

Friday! Excuse the headless action. Instagram made me crop it.

Thursday
Wednesday

Tuesday

Here is how the rest of my instagram looked this week.

The LAMP came in the mail. Love reading about all of the amazing things my DZ sisters are doing. :)

Thought back on and posted pics from the MN trip. Make sure to check out my post on the trip.

My grandma's birthday was Tuesday!

What did you do this week? 


1 comment:

  1. Alpha Gam decided to "go green," so two of our four issues are now online. I don't like it.

    ReplyDelete