Friday, August 2, 2013

What I Wore

Time for week two of what I wore to work. Luckily mom is getting better at having the pictures more zoomed out so I can include my shoes in them. Yes I realize these quick pics snapped on my iphone by my mother are not anywhere near professional or "bloggerific" but hey....it's what I've got to work with. I don't have extra built in time in the morning to take loads of pics.

I'm all about cardis and comfortable shoes. :)


Monday!

Tuesday! Colorful shoes. 

Wednesday! TOMS!! Some therapists wear them so I get too as well. 


Thursday! First time wearing my hair like that in I don't remember how long.

Friday!

What do you usually wear to your job?

Might wear a dress next week...with you guessed it a cardi. Oh and I'll probably wear shorts underneath so I don't accidentally show anything and can not have to cross my legs. HA



















No comments:

Post a Comment