Monday, April 1, 2013

My Weekend Shenanigans



Easter Dinner dessert.  Cheesecake.

My 3 year old fish Mr. Crabs passed away. Meet my new beta fish Big Red. 

Went to our friend's engagement party. Mitch and Lauren are happily engaged! Friends with both of them. :)

Loving my "new" Vera B. backpack from Plato's Closet. Love this print. 

Enjoyed a little time outside in the beautiful weather with the puppy Shay. 

Fire pit at the engagement party. 

Tardar Sauce aka Grumpy Cat was in the latest addition of People. I <3 Cats.

Didn't do much for Easter. Parents were out of town until last night. 
Visited my grandma. Had dinner at Andrew's. 

What did you do?


2 comments:

  1. Yum that cheesecake looks delicious! And I love your new Vera..one of my favorite prints!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that cheesecake and that Vera?!

    I am in love with both!

    ReplyDelete