Friday, June 14, 2013

#BloggerProblemz Link Up


1. I don't know anything about html...therefore no cute layout, no button, no button swaps, no gaining insane amounts of friends/readers. 
#bloggerproblemz

2. I don't post consistently because I never know what to write about and my life just isn't all that interesting. 
#bloggerproblemz

3. I forget to take pictures for posts.
#bloggerproblemz

4. People get annoyed when I instagram too many pictures-clogging their newsfeed. They need to follow more people. And by too many I mean like 2 a day if that.
#bloggerproblemz

5. It's hard to make your blog cute and get readers to make friendships when none of the above happens.
#bloggerproblemz

6. I refuse to sponsor people. I don't have that kind of money or anything required to do so as I said above. 
#bloggerproblemz

This is not meant to come across as whiny...this is a cry for help. Can anyone pretty please help me with this stuff? Thanks!1

No comments:

Post a Comment