Monday, June 17, 2013

Lilly Pulitzer Beach Bash Special!!

Join in on the Beach Bash

TODAY ONLY (6/17) Lilly Pulitzer is holding an online special!!
With any purchase you get a free mystery gift. Also there are levels of spending where you can earn bigger FREE gifts. :) Who doesn't love free stuff?!
When you check out there is the option for FREE shipping today only as well. Holla! I'm all about good deals and saving money.
Y'all should click the link above to get shopping!

I bought myself a new phone case. I have this sweet baby coming to me in the mail shortly.
It's the Iphone 4/4s You Gotta Regatta print, and I am in LOVE with the print, so naturally I am super excited for it to come in the mail. :)



Anyway happy shopping and let me know what you end up getting. Hooray for FREE stuff and Lilly P!




No comments:

Post a Comment