Friday, June 28, 2013

Meet me in St. Louie

.

This weekend Andrew and I are taking a trip to St. Louis, MO!

My friend got married last weekend, and this weekend is the reception. (Different yes, but long story short she is Islamic/Muslim)

Since her husband had to drive 4 hours each way to pick her up for the long wedding day festivities the reception/party is being held tomorrow night.

That means Andrew gets to work and then we will make the 4 hour trek. 

We're staying by the airport. Figured it was an easy location to head in and out of town from. The reception is being held 35 minutes from the hotel, but eh. 

So tomorrow we leave around 3pm. Arrive shortly around 7:30 and will check in/get ready really fast.

The reception starts at 7pm, but everyone is "foreign" as my friend says, meaning most of the guests made the trip from another country and they are always running late.

So I am not too worried about showing up a bit late to the start of the reception. I bet it starts as we get there. HA.

Any who after we hit that up we will be spending one night in St. Louie. 

Sunday we plan to hit up the zoo and the Budweiser brewery tour!! Both are FREE. Also maybe the arch. But I LOVE FREE THINGS. We plan to park else where and walk so we don't have to dish out insane amounts of money for parking. 

Meal wise we're planning cheap stops. Aka McD's for breakfast....yeah. Only on road trips for me folks.

After we make those two-three stops Sunday, we will make the 4 hour drive home. :)

Have you ever been to St. Louis?! :)

Any advice?


No comments:

Post a Comment