Monday, June 3, 2013

Shenannies Legends Style

Sami's Shenanigans
Well this weekend started out boring as heck.
Andrew had a guys night with his bffs....so I was stuck at home doing nothing. None of my friends were free, sad day.
That morning a I had interview with a job recruiter....so hopefully she can help me find something soon. I dread going to work and just don't love my job any more. Plus I need something that better suits me and a job that I make enough to support myself on. Student loans need to be re-paid people.

Friday night I sat on the couch messing around on the ipad and watched the weather channel-the tornados in OK, IL, and MO were happening. Scary stuff let me tell you. We had flash flooding in KS that morning...luckily the water went down pretty fast and I never actually saw flooding other than on the news.

Peonies from the side of our house. They smell very strongly. 
Saturday night I had plans to go out with friends to the legends. We ate at the Yard House, the restaurant has over 130 beers. I'm not a beer drinker, so we went b/c of the boys. 
Andrew's friend Dustin was in town on vaca from the Army....so he chose the place.
The food was really yummy and the guys enjoyed the beers. 
I flat ironed my hair for only the second time in a long time.
LONG HAIR DON'T CARE SELFIE ALERT.


After dinner we decided to hit up another bar for drinks and the bar was handing out glow sticks. Dustin had a little too much fun with these there and on the ride home.
I didn't drink at all that night. I am not a beer fan and didn't want to spend money.

And yesterday I worked and stayed at Andrew's. 

What did you do this weekend? 

1 comment:

  1. those flowers are amazing! I spent most of the weekend studying ugh!

    ReplyDelete